Many of you are concerned of going abroad for studies. My take is that if you are interested in studies you should- unless you have a good GATE rank and can go to IITs or similar Institutes. Some points to be noted:
- Those who does Masters in Europe gets preference for Internships/Jobs and Ph.D. positions in Europe.
- Job opportunities in Europe are very less compared to US but research internships and Ph.D. are paid better.
- If you pick any decent foreign University, it’ll be better than any Indian Institute except those of national importance.
- See Foreign Universities tab here for some good foreign Universities in Europe and scholarship information.
- Most US universities require GRE and this can be cleared with 1-2 months preparation at max.
- If not GRE most English-speaking Universities require TOEFL but it is much easier than even GRE. If you can understand the news in an English newspaper you can clear it easily.
9,806 total views, 4 views today