“Start by doing what’s necessary; then do what’s possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible.”
Francis of Assisi
Below is a compilation of Facebook posts that our GATE aspirants have shared with other members. These posts are to inspire you, motivate you and keep your goals in sight.
Hello GATE-2016 Aspirants!
I attempted GATE 2015 and Qualified with AIR-852.
I have some general suggestions for you all:
1. Never Skip any subject , I skipped Software Engg and had suffered a loss of 3 ques.
2. Regularly practice ” Mathematics ” (Engg+Discrete) , the common mistake that most of the candidate makes is they prepare hard technical subjects and leave Maths for future( the future that is uncertain to come).
3. There is no particular weightage of subjects in GATE, prepare every subject equally.
4. Don’t try to solve practice questions without even going through the actual concepts (theory) by your own – This is especially for the students those who have joined some coaching.
[ Remember, there is no shortcut to success. ]
5. Smart work will bring you under AIR-100 , hard work may bring lesser rank. I am saying so because I am a victim.
Thanks for reading this. Prepare hard and be open to new questions and concepts.
So guys now when u r going to prepare for GATE-2016…
I like to share my experience of GATE-Exam….
I am following GATE since 2012….
if u want to get good rank and score in GATE u guys need a good strategy and smart work…. I would like to tell u some points,,,,
1.) Most important point is to be Regular… Be regular wid ur subject and revise complete subject regularly… and try to revise completed subject at least once in every 2-weak….
2.) Divide the subjects into various parts according to their level…
a.) Beginner : – Data Structure, Digital Logic Design, Discrete Mathematics, Computer Organization.
b.)Middle : – Theory of Computation(Automata), Algorithm Analysis and Design, Computer Networks, Operating System.
c.)Advance :- Compiler Design, Engg. Mathematics, Web Technology, Software Engineering……
3.) Study one subject at a time.
4.) Attend exams and tests regularly.
5.) If u don’t get good grade in test then don’t feel sad and figure out ur mistake,, and then start again with double power….
6.) Always keep ur mind calm and ready to learn.
7.) When u start study feel like u don’t know anything, While at the time of exam be confident that u know everything….
8.) Don’t find only correct option, but also prove why other options are wrong…..
9.) Most of all weather any kind of situation is there best/worse Always believe in urself and God….
So this is my experience about GATE-Exam….
Finally I would like to say All the Best…..
18,495 total views, 4 views today