CO & Architecture Syllabus
- Machine instructions and addressing modes.
- ALU, data‐path and control unit.
- Instruction pipelining. pipeline hazards
- Memory hierarchy: cache, main memory and secondary storage;
- I/O interface. (Interrupt and DMA mode)
“Pipeline hazards newly added — but it was already there implied by pipelining.”
- Operand Forwarding in Pipeline
- Pipeline Hazards
- Cache Types- A simple illustration
- Cache Hierarchies
- Cache policies- Useful for problem solving
- Cache & Virtual Memory
Previous Year Questions
GATE CSE Discussion Links
63,346 total views, 13 views today