- Searching, sorting, hashing.
- Asymptotic worst case time and space complexity.
- Algorithm design techniques: greedy, dynamic programming and divide‐and‐conquer.
- Graph traversals, minimum spanning trees, shortest paths.
“Just a rename of Graph Traversals to Graph Search.”
- Big O- how to find time complexity
- Extended Master Theorem
- Master Theorem for Subtract and Conquer Recurrences
- Master Theorem Exercises
- Cormen Solutions,
- More Cormen Solutions
Previous Year Questions
GATE CSE Discussions
95,783 total views, 4 views today