- System calls, Processes, threads, inter‐process communication, concurrency and synchronization.
- CPU and I/O scheduling.
- Memory management and virtual memory.
- File systems. Disks is also under this
” System Calls is newly added. CPU scheduling renamed to CPU and I/O scheduling.
- Process Synchronization
- CPU Scheduling
- Main Memory
- Virtual Memory
- Mass-Storage Structure
- File-System Interface
- File-System Implementation
- Segmentation and Paging
- Some Interesting problems on Virtual memory
- Quick Reference for Threads
- Good notes on Important Topics
Previous Year Questions
64,328 total views, 1 views today