Compiler Design Syllabus
- Lexical analysis, parsing, syntax-directed translation.
- Runtime environments.
- Intermediate code generation.
- Local optimization, Data flow analyses: constant propagation, liveness analysis, common subexpression elimination.
” The optimization part is newly added. But these were already included before GATE 2016 in the form of “Basics of Code Optimization”
- Stanford Notes
- Alex Aiken Notes
- Syntax Directed Translation
- Translation Schemes
- Run-Time Environment
- Parameter Passing Mechanisms
- Activation Records
- Intermediate Code Generation
- Constructing LL(1) Parsing Table
- Constructing LR Parsing Table
Previous Year Questions
GATE CSE Discussions
45,914 total views, 18 views today