Many of you are concerned of going abroad for studies. My take is that if you are interested in studies you should- unless you have a good GATE rank and can go to IITs or similar Institutes. Some points to be noted:
- Those who does Masters in Europe gets preference for Internships/Jobs and Ph.D. positions in Europe.
- Job opportunities in Europe are very less compared to US but research internships and Ph.D. are paid better.
- If you pick any decent foreign University, it’ll be better than any Indian Institute except those of national importance.
- See Foreign Universities tab here for some good foreign Universities in Europe and scholarship information.
- Most US universities require GRE and this can be cleared with 1-2 months preparation at max.
- If not GRE most English-speaking Universities require TOEFL but it is much easier than even GRE. If you can understand the news in an English newspaper you can clear it easily.
10,118 total views, 12 views today