Indian Statistical Institute(ISI) offers Junior Research Fellowships (JRF) in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Quantitative Economics, and Quality, Reliability & Operations Research (QROR).
- The Exam Center Codes for JRF are JCSK, JCSB, JCSC which will conduct at Kolkata, Banglore, and Chennai respectively.
- ISI conducts two Admission Tests on the same day for JRF, one is MCQ, the test code for this is CSA, and another one is Descriptive Type, the test code is CSB.
- A candidate admitted as a Junior Research Fellow, and applying for registration for Ph.D. in the relevant discipline, will generally be required to successfully complete mandatory coursework involving at least five courses from the list of courses.
- A JRF assigned to Bengaluru or Chennai Centre may have to go to Kolkata for completing the necessary coursework.
- In order to be eligible for admission to this programme, an applicant must have
• An ME/ M Tech or equivalent Master’s degree in Electronics/ Telecommunication/ Radio Physics/ Computer Science/ Electrical Engineering/ Microwave Communications/ Information Technology/ Bioinformatics/ Biotechnology with Mathematics as a subject at the undergraduate or postgraduate level, or
• An M Stat/ M Sc/ MCA/ MA or equivalent Master’s degree in Physics/ Mathematics/ Applied Mathematics/ Statistics/ Electronic Sciences/ Computer Science/ Atmospheric Science/ Information Technology/ Bioinformatics/ Biotechnology with Mathematics as a subject at the undergraduate or postgraduate level.
|Question Paper||Answer Key||Discussions||Take Exam|
|2020||Official Key||GO||Take Exam|
|2019||Official Key||GO||Take Exam|
|2018||Official Key||GO||Take Exam|
|2017||Official Key||GO||Take Exam|
|2016||Official Key||GO||Take Exam|
|2015||Official Key||GO||Take Exam|
|2014||Official Key||GO||Take Exam|
|2013||Official Key||GO||Take Exam|
|2012||Official Key||GO||Take Exam|
|2011||Official Key||GO||Take Exam|
3,367 total views, 16 views today