From 2021 all PDFs from GATE Overflow will be released in our GitHub project. Please raise any issue on the GitHub page.
For NIELIT PDFs
GATE CSE Book Update May 2021:
- Volume 1 PDF
- Volume 2 PDF
- TIFR PDF (Not in hardcopy since 2020) Draft Version
- Volume 3 PDF
For Ordering of GATE Overflow book for GATE CSE 2022 (Hardcopy)
GO2020 Vol 3: Questions Only CO & Architecture, Databases, Operating Systems, Computer Networks
Update July 2018
This is a major update with regard to formatting. Content wise GATE 2018 and a few other new questions were added. Most of the images were redrawn and most of the contents were formatted using Latex. Also, a different version was made for printing with BW theme and QR codes for all reference links.
Update September 2017
This is a minor update over the last one removing some non-previous year questions which happened to come by mistake and also removing the background for questions and answers for better print quality.
Update July 2017
GO PDF is now being made available in multiple volumes due to the large size of the PDF and for ease of printing. The first one containing Engineering Mathematics, Discrete Mathematics, and General Aptitude can be downloaded from below link. GO classroom account is same as GO account with a new password which is automatically emailed to all GO users. You can enroll on GATE 2018 course (all courses are free) and get a notice for further PDFs or any other updates.
Update on GO PDF hard copy shall be given by August second week.
For new book notifications please enroll in the below course
- GATE 1987-1990 and 2017 questions added
- New color scheme
- ISI/CMI questions also added
- Questions in each topic are now counted
- All the questions are classified to a topic
Update October 2016
This is the recommended book by me for Q/A for GATE. Last year, exams like ISRO, IIIT-H and some PSU exams including Kerala had many previous year GATE questions ditto. Though such things happen only for aptitude section in GATE, many other questions are derivatives of previous year questions. TIFR questions are also of the same level if not a bit harder. I do not recommend any other questions.
- Added number of questions to each Category
- Better Topic listing
- Ability to move to topic heading from any question and category head from any topic
- Moved all answers to end of each topic
- Topics added as bookmark in supported PDF viewers
Update April 2016
- Tags added to each question
- Questions are ordered not only by subject but also by topic
- Up-votes for answers showing the amount of acceptance
391,313 total views, 148 views today