22,289 total views, 2 views today
GATE CSE provides a collection of materials which gets updated regularly. To make it easy to access we use the following domain names
Contains resources like preparation materials, information about colleges, stats/analysis of previous GATE etc. The site is mostly non-interactive as all interaction happens via gateoverflow. The sub domains under gatecse.in include
- subjects.gatecse.in – Subjectwise resources for GATE CSE – all materials are listed under each subject page
- books.gatecse.in – Best books for GATE CSE
- videos.gatecse.in – Best videos for GATE CSE
- channel.gatecse.in – GO youtube channel with selected playlist for each GATE subject. Playlists can be seen at playlists.gatecse.in
- courses.gatecse.in – Recommended courses for CSE
- md.gatecse.in – Mark distribution in Previous Year GATE CSE
- tests.gatecse.in – A Collection of mock tests for GATE CSE
- exams.gatecse.in – For practicing old GATE/ISRO papers as well as mock tests for GATE
- dates.gatecse.in – Important dates including application deadlines for admissions/jobs for CSE students
- syllabus.gatecse.in – Detailed syllabus for GATE CSE with links to topic pages on gateoverflow
- reviews.gatecse.in – For reviews about Master level colleges for Computer Science & Engineering
- wiki.gatecse.in – Is outdated now. All wiki contents have been moved/copied to gatecse.in
Contains all previous GATE CSE questions from 1991 and IT papers from 2004-2008 and nearly 5000 other questions which gets added daily. For GATE purpose previous GATE/TIFR questions are recommended and there is a mode in Accounts section which hides all other questions. The sub domains include
- book.gateoverflow.in – Collection of gateoverflow questions updated 3-4 times a year
- classroom.gateoverflow.in – For getting coding assignments as per GATE syllabus. You can enroll for the course using your GO username and a new password which is automatically emailed to all GO users
- aptitude.gateoverflow.in – Aptitude Overflow is a collection of aptitude questions useful for GATE, CAT, Placements etc. A PDF version is also available.
- mymarks.gateoverflow.in – GATE score/rank/college predictor app made by Pragy AgarThe scoreScore is predicted after taking a sample of more than 20,000 real marks and applying normalization.
- mockgate.com – Exam Interface of GATE Overflow
- Subject Wise Questions – Subject wise questions from previous gate/others
- Previous Year – Previous year GATE questions, year-wise
- Topic wise questions – Topic wise arranged GATE/other questions
Contains the last rank details of admissions and hence also the top colleges for Masters/Ph.D. for CSE. Sub-domains include
- iisc.gatecselastrank.com – IISc. admissions
- iitb.gatecselastrank.com – IITB admissions
- iitm.gatecselastrank.com – IITM admissions
- iitk.gatecselastrank.com – IITK admissions
- iitd.gatecselastrank.com – IITD admissions
- iitkgp.gatecselastrank.com – IITKgp admissions
- iitg.gatecselastrank.com – IITG admissions
- iith.gatecselastrank.com – IITH admissions
- iitr.gatecselastrank.com – IITR admissions
- iiith-bits.gatecselastrank.com – IIITH and BITS admissions (non GATE)
- foreign.gatecselastrank.com – Admissions to foreign universities for CSE
- cmi-isi.gatecselastrank.com – Admissions to CMI/ISI (for those interested in mathematics)
- ccmt.gatecselastrank.com – CCMT counseling for admission to NITs and other colleges
- others.gatecselastrank.com – State level colleges for GATE CSE
- psu.gatecselastrank.com – PSU admissions for CSE students
39,834 total views, 6 views today
For GATE2020 softcopy will be made available subjectwise and as per GO classroom schedule. This will include 2 versions for each subject with first for previous year GATE+TIFR questions and second for other standard questions.
Softcopy of GO 2019 (last year version)
Update July 2018
This is a major update with regard to formatting. Content wise GATE 2018 and a few other new questions were added. Most of the images were redrawn and most of the contents were formatted using Latex. Also, a different version was made for printing with BW theme and QR codes for all reference links.
Update September 2017
This is a minor update over the last one removing some non-previous year questions which happened to come by mistake and also removing the background for questions and answers for better print quality.
Update July 2017
GO PDF is now being made available in multiple volumes due to the large size of the PDF and for ease of printing. The first one containing Engineering Mathematics, Discrete Mathematics, and General Aptitude can be downloaded from below link. GO classroom account is same as GO account with a new password which is automatically emailed to all GO users. You can enroll on GATE 2018 course (all courses are free) and get a notice for further PDFs or any other updates.
Update on GO PDF hard copy shall be given by August second week.
For new book notifications please enroll in the below course
- GATE 1987-1990 and 2017 questions added
- New color scheme
- ISI/CMI questions also added
- Questions in each topic are now counted
- All the questions are classified to a topic
Update October 2016
This is the recommended book by me for Q/A for GATE. Last year, exams like ISRO, IIIT-H and some PSU exams including Kerala had many previous year GATE questions ditto. Though such things happen only for aptitude section in GATE, many other questions are derivatives of previous year questions. TIFR questions are also of the same level if not a bit harder. I do not recommend any other questions.
- Added number of questions to each Category
- Better Topic listing
- Ability to move to topic heading from any question and category head from any topic
- Moved all answers to end of each topic
- Topics added as bookmark in supported PDF viewers
Update April 2016
- Tags added to each question
- Questions are ordered not only by subject but also by topic
- Up-votes for answers showing the amount of acceptance
203,703 total views, 23 views today
- Boolean algebra.
- Combinational and sequential circuits.
- Number representations and computer arithmetic (fixed and floating point).
- IEEE 754 Floating Point Representation
- IEEE 754 Single Precision Ranges
- Number Representations
- Booth’s Algorithm
- Fixed Point Representation
Previous Year Questions
GATE CSE Discussions
35,709 total views, 5 views today