Indian Statistical Institute(ISI) offers M Tech in Computer Science with the Admission Test CodesISI MMA\PCA and PCB.
- The Programme code for M Tech in Computer Science is MCSK.
- ISI conducts two Admission Tests on the same day for M.Tech(CS), one is MCQ, the test code for this is MMA, and another one is Descriptive Type, the test code is PCB.
- Each of these two tests MMA\PCA and PCB will have individual qualifying marks.
- From 2004 to 2015 the Test Code is MMA and from 2019 the test code is changed to PCA.
This two-year programme is designed to provide a balance of theoretical and professional training in Computer Science and Technology so that the students, on successful completion of the programme, may take up
• a professional career in the technology of software for computer systems or specialised application areas, or
• an academic career for further study and research in the fundamental and applied aspects of Computer Science and Technology and related disciplines. This programme is offered only at Kolkata.
In order to be eligible for admission to this programme, an applicant must have
• a four-year B-Tech/B.E. (or equivalent) degree in any stream or,
• a master’s degree in any subject and have passed Mathematics at the 10+2 level.
The written tests consist of a multiple choice type test on Mathematics at the B.Sc. (pass) level, and a subjective test consisting of two parts, the candidate having to answer any one part:
Group A: Mathematics at the B.Sc. (pass) level
Group B: Computer Science at B.E./B. Tech. level
Written Test Waiver:
The written test is waived for candidates with a valid GATE score above a threshold, to be decided by the admission committee each year. An applicant who applies for admission and meets the announced threshold for GATE score is assigned an equivalent score in the written test based on the GATE score and is generally called directly for the interview.
|Question Paper||Answer Key||Discussions||Take Exam|
|2021||Official Key||GO||Take Exam|
|2020||Official Key||GO||Take Exam|
|2019||Official Key||GO||Take Exam|
|2018||Official Key||GO||Take Exam|
|2017||Official Key||GO||Take Exam|
|2016||Official Key||GO||Take Exam|
|2015||Official Key||GO||Take Exam|
|2014||Official Key||GO||Take Exam|
|2013||Official Key||GO||Take Exam|
|2012||Official Key||GO||Take Exam|
|2011||Official Key||GO||Take Exam|
|2010||Official Key||GO||Take Exam|
|2009||Official Key||GO||Take Exam|
|2008||Official Key||GO||Take Exam|
|2007||Official Key||GO||Take Exam|
|2006||Official Key||GO||Take Exam|
|2005||Official Key||GO||Take Exam|
|2004||Official Key||GO||Take Exam|
Official Link for ISI MMA\PCA Papers from 2004 to 2015
Official Link for ISI MMA\PCA Papers from 2016 to 2021
ISI JRF Previous Year Papers with Solution
Previous Years Question Papers: ISI – MMA, PCB, DCG
17,468 total views, 45 views today